Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day....throw up!


Barf! Barf!....That's the way I feel when the parade of roses, carnations, and balloons make it into the workplace. The economy booming Valentine's Day routine has become purely robotic in the ploy to keep the words "I Love You" plastic and free from actually saying it the other 364 days!
You may say that's harsh to say...but let's face it...we're living in a not so friendly world. Songs don't even sing about love anymore and to actually say the word has ended up somewhere on the things-to-do-before-I-die list!
If you're in a relationship and this day just sealed the deal...then by all means you have nothing but my deepest regards and best wishes. But if you're somewhere in between and I-don't-know-if-this-is-a-relationship so let me get something for you anyway, then I'm shaking my head as I type this and I hope that you didn't just waste money for something that's not worth the time you waited in line to get it.
Hey I'm not the Scrooge that stole Valentine's Day. I'm the Bitch that pulled Cupid by his feathers and said, "quit shooting that damn arrow at worthless assholes!"

No comments: