Google

Monday, December 10, 2007

Crack Kills ~ The Chapstick Tragedy

Now I know I've been incognito for a moment, but did I happen to miss a new trend? When did "Cracked Lips" become the next best thing? Yeah, I did capitalize it, because as I've maneuvered throughout, trekking along, I've bumped into many that think the LL Cool J lick, is the dry-lip solution! First of all it, makes it worse and to add insult to injury, a white film surrounds your lip because of the dryness. I'm sorry fellas, saliva does not have a shea butter or aloe vera agent!


No licky~licky, no sticky~sticky...

"It be calling me man" in the infamous words of Pookie of New Jack City, that's exactly how I feel about MAC's Lip Conditioner with SPF 15. It is the best lip moisturizer worthy of its $14.50 price tag! This moisturizer keeps your lips juicy and kissable even at 10 degrees below zero! So, if you're a resident of the colder states or trying to get your lips ready for that first kiss....buy this moisturizer and put down that hopeless Vaseline that dries before you can close the top. If you don't believe me, get his opinion on your new purchase and I'm sure you'll buy it again!

P.S. They also have it in a tube, for guys that may think the tub is a little too risque'...

No comments: