Google

Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello...who are you?


Hello Nobody!

Yeah I know that sounded kinda crass, but let's face it...we've all, maybe secretly, believed ourselves to be as insignificant as a bug splattered on your headlights. I just thought I would begin this blog~or rather "blogspot" to be as oxymoron as possible. No I'm no one! Get it? If not, you may want to retake English 101 or possibly pick up Diana Hacker's A Writer's Reference, or maybe google it...which ever comes naturally or more convenient!


As for me, well....I guess I'm a writer. No I didn't major in it, (I don't think Writing is a major), but I think we've all had to do it, whether forcefully or by our own will. "In the beginning was the word..." now there's some supporting argument for your a$$. The word comes naturally to me, but the punctuation & grammar thing...I just haven't seemed to get? Ooops...


Nonetheless, I can write about anything, from BUSHit to Blahniks...test me, and you'll see I can B.S. my way through any thesis topic! Thanks to boring professors and a small town, I think my imagination and this keyboard can take me anywhere!

No comments: