Google

Sunday, March 9, 2008

"Stuff White People Like"

I can't take credit for this one....my bloggirl over in Denmark posted this site on her page. So, being the nosey chica I'm not ashamed to be, clicked the link and within secs I was amazed at its content. The name of the blogsite is Stuff White People Like . No offense to my readers of the caucasian persuasion, but in true 90's slang, "this joint is funny!"

Here's a snapshot of the list: marijuana, black friends, coffee, t-shirts, non-profit organizations, the Sunday New York Times, Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!), etc., etc.
However, there's one that I'm sure they left out that was purely accidental....OPRAH!

DISCLAIMER: Please don't think I'm a racist, but I do tend to enjoy an occasional laugh! Even if it seems ignorant...hey, I'm not perfect!

No comments: