Google

Saturday, March 8, 2008

If I was a RICH GIRL...


"If I was a rich girl...nanananananananananana...said I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl...." I remember dancing with my shoulders and hips to that reggae classic by Lady Saw. Imagining the finer things, accenting a size 6 derriere that men could never resist.

Fast forward to present day, size 6 plus, and you have a 20-something female hoping that one day, excess money will be one pin-number-away. I'm talking about plus six figures and me exercising my right to withdraw! Nonetheless, I would love to invest, save, and triple my profit margin. I do not want to get caught up in the spending hype, like so many youngins do, in an effort to accelerate full speed ahead of the Joneses. I want to be wise in my spending and humble in my appreciation of the dollar bill. Let's face it, our dollar bill has lost its international appeal and has become the victim of a worldwide celebrity roast! "Hahaha, you stupid dollar," ridicules China, England, France & Italy.

This up-and-coming RICH GIRL would like to pull the plug on making it paycheck to paycheck and embrace the income bracket of exercising philanthropy if so desired! A shoe closet that makes you drool and a lifetime supply of Duracell batteries...you know, just in case! : )

No comments: