Google

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PinkBerry???? Well, kiss my a...!

I'm mad. Nah, bump that...I'm feeling like a 2 year old, stumping my feet over and over again in the sofa! Throwing a serious temper tantrum...why? Head turn left...see that chica to your left. Forget that it's Natasha Bedingfield. Who cares? Okay, her dress is kinda cute. But, look at what she's holding...yes, it's a cell phone. But it's more than that!


The PINK BlackBerry Pearl....it seems my favorite cellular phone manufacturer is dancing circles around my wireless provider. Coming out with all the latest designs, that are sleek and super techno-sexy! I'm holding on to my little 7130, hoping and praying for the hottest addition to the Sprint family. Thinking, as other's hold and wave their sleek gadgets into other's noses, I won't envy, because I'm sure that Blackberry's secretly concocting the magic potion just for us Sprint die-hards! NOTT!!!!! I'm seriously thinking of breaking that 2-year agreement and jumping on the BlackBerry bandwagon elsewhere. But I'm giving them another year. After that, SPRINT...it was good knowing you all these years. You were my first, but, I gotta go PINK!




No comments: