Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged?!


Thanks Miss Yummy411 for the great task for today!!!! Immediately when I referenced your blog and saw what I was tagged for, I started thinking..."Which purse? I carry a different one everyday!"
So here goes...my latest tote...if I must shot it out for the sake of future advertisement...it was purchased at UrbanOutfitters!
Notice its sidekick....GO Redskins! (That was so pathetic, I know!)


PURSE dumped...EMBARRASSING! I think my first word was "ouch!" Nonetheless, my visual merchandising skills wouldn't allow me to take a pic as is! Oh no! I had to do my product placement thing and make this junk look like a masterpiece! So here goes...How does it all fit inside, you ask? Hey, that bag could carry a newborn...fresh out the womb to the nursery. (That was a sick metaphor, but you get the point!)
Now...I'm not much of the makeup junkie.....not like you Yummy...but in one of my many past jobs...I was the retail manager and makeup artist. So, I have just one more skill to add to the belt. However, I'm what you may call that down-low makeup whore. You know the one that's quiet about their side hustle, you never see her walking the streets in the Meat Packing district, but you heard that she was worth the $50 BJ! (HEY, it's a recession...I would give cheaper rates to accommodate! LOL!)

Always, always, always...next to the Blackberry (that's always on my hip)...I have to have my MAC SPF Lip conditioner. I love the winter, but my beautiful lips can't stand to be dry. (Little tub with black top next to my daughter's Memory Card). I have no idea how one of Dora the Explorer's Memory Cards ended up in my purse. The purple earring I can't seem to let go because I'm hoping to one day finally come across its matching friend. :( The typical comb/pick. Remote control to my iPod docking station...okay why is that inside my purse? Juicy perfume my "arm candy" surprised me with. Smells delicious! Glove Me Tender, the best hand lotion in the Bath & Body franchise! If your hands are still ashy after applying this stuff, you need to make an appointment with a dermatologist. Some dope glasses I bought in UO. Two of my favorite lip appliques from MAC...one, C-Thru and the other from the 3D Glass edition in Energy, love it! The latest Vogue, yes I do carry it with me everywhere I go. Contrary to popular belief, they have great writers and I love a good read! My Hello Kitty wallet. Yes, I have the Hello Kitty checks to match! Notice the pink & green mascara chilling out among the pile. Celebrities swear by it, so I thought I'd always keep it handy! An IKEA pencil...I'm moving, so that's been my favorite hangout spot lately. iPod Classic. You already read about this one. Now here, my Sharpie & marker obsession reigns true to the artist in me. These are the one's I hide from my father. A ring, I really love....of course this pic doesn't give it justice, but it's got this imitation Citrine (I wish I had the real deal!) Lastly, a jaw-dropping $1.15, damn! Now you see how underpaid teachers are! And one pink jumbo paper clip. Not to mention some dust mites that I neglected to shot out....but that's the contents of my shoulder bag!

No comments: